Now get the latest Andriod 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus
For a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Select "Yes, I'm in".
2. After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
3. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
4. Your phone is now updated.
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below to manually update your phone:
1. Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select "About phone".
3. Select "System updates".
4. Select "Yes, I'm in". After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
5. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
6. Your phone is now updated.
Click to know more - https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/115401
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase|
The requested URL /xmlrpc.php was not found on this server.