Now get the latest Andriod 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus
For a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Select "Yes, I'm in".
2. After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
3. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
4. Your phone is now updated.
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below to manually update your phone:
1. Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select "About phone".
3. Select "System updates".
4. Select "Yes, I'm in". After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
5. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
6. Your phone is now updated.
Click to know more - https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/115401
|Legal Disclaimer||Open-Box (company seal break) Item returned by customer and verified by seller, 06 months Manufactures warranty, No dents/ scratches, working in perfect condition. All accessories included. Note: The above Open-Box product classification has been solely undertaken by the seller. Amazon shall neither be liable nor responsible for any used product classification undertaken by the seller. A-to-Z Guarantee not applicable on used products.|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase|